Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Exam result

Yesterday was the day of my exams released. Thanks god that i can pass both. Before it released, i just couldnt do anything beside waiting to see the result. I think i will b happy when i pass but actually i can feel good only few minutes. I really wonder what matter with me, i just feel not good ( it is hard to describe what in my mind). Some of my friends guessed that mayb cos i didnt get good scores but i know clearly that it is not a reason for me.

Anyway, i must control my feeling as only 3 months more, the exams will come again. How hard of life!!!

.

3 comments:

Sotpolin said...

Congratulation!!! I had known that u would pass, before the results released tiat nor...

Any party for this success? M waiting to be invited neh.

Phakdey said...

Thanks lin. U need me to celebrate party? hmmm, i will think what type of party tov nor?
Can it be candy-party? hahaha

Sophornvichet said...

Til now no party was celebrated pong !!!