Now as m free from tough exams, I expects to enjoy everything around me during this 1 free month. Actually, I have some plans to go out with family and friends and also enjoy wedding season again. Hope u all have a happy times too!!!
Below are my favourite Christmas pictures. Hope i can play with real snow one day!






5 comments:
Congratulation to you that your free time has come again. Try to enjoy it as much as you can cos it won't last very long. Anyway, those photos that you posted are very nice and Cheery!
Oh, thanks na Panha. Hope we all can go for a walk together more so i can enjoy well. Dont forget prepare our plan na :)
Why not come and visit me during ur holiday, huh?
Hehe...I'm just kidding!!! Ok, miss u guys very much!! And, merry christmas and happy new year!!!
treasure ur time to be happy :>
Merry christmas N happy new year 09 !
Post a Comment