Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mixed feeling!!!

Hmm, recently i really feel so complicated. I dont understand why I still cant define my direction for life. What I want to get? What I want to be? What should I do next?.......

Now I am just over stressful person, never satisfy with myself and but dont know how to improve myself.

I really want to change myself, I want to be a decisive person, want to be more independent and want to be on my ownself but till now I still cant do. :(

What would happen to person living without goals as me?????

.

6 comments:

Sotpolin said...

You are not the only one gal...Those quesions are what i have been asking myself from time to time as well...

TD said...

aiyo...not satisfy with yaself tiet? many people admire u na...just b yaself tov

Phakdey said...

Lin, I no that we have many things similar but now u r better cos at least u already decide to do what u used to tell me that u dare not to do. Good luck with u na.

TD,I try to satisfy with myself der but sometimes I just easily affected by others' words and thinking. Hope I can overcome this and can set my specific goal soon.

Sophornvichet said...

Phakdey, dont u no that lot of people dare to get wat u hav now ?
p.s: if u cant decide long term goal, y don u decide to do ur short-term goal first ?
let say, finish ur cpa then let think later- jus try ur best for exams. (but i think u did very well so far...as i can c)
For work , jus keep it as granted !!! dont put more pressure on urself !
Remember that lots of people dream to be in the position like u !
U hav millions of things...but very few things u dont hav !

wish u good luck !

Phakdey said...

Thks chet for your encouragement. Recently, mayb I am over stressful. Dont u no that even short term goals, kor I havent der now.

However this optimistic opinion should apply to yourself too. You should enjoy with your current success.

KoKo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.