Only 3 photos?? You should have added more. It's not enough. Anyway, it must have been enjoyable and unforgetable. I really miss such a time in the past.
Hahaha... Koko wanted to see his photo. Yes, he shoud post in his blog. But maybe he didn't have many photos as he was drunk at the time. Am i right Koko???
9 comments:
Wow, you must have a vary happy time. Any activities there?
There are some quiz and games. Actually, I didnt join any but a Pheak did. Her team won the first prize na...
Look like u enjoyed lots..
Yes, also enjoy well with raining. U know, we are really lucky cos Kompot was flooding only 1 day after we left. The result, I got cold till now :P
Only 3 photos?? You should have added more. It's not enough. Anyway, it must have been enjoyable and unforgetable. I really miss such a time in the past.
Hope you guys are free when i'm there. :)
Eh dont be greedy ey, three should be enough na, j/k te.
Dont worry, we will take time to enjoy with u when u r here.
where is me? do u have pic with me?
How can I know where is you nos. If want, post yr pictures in your blog der tov
Hahaha... Koko wanted to see his photo. Yes, he shoud post in his blog. But maybe he didn't have many photos as he was drunk at the time. Am i right Koko???
Post a Comment