Thursday, August 20, 2009

Country Presentation

It's my first time to do country presentation in front of experts (lecturers) and other 22 countries. So today, I was so nervous. But I didn't want to be the last one to do presentation so I raised my hand to do it as the 6th one.

I forgot to cover some points but most embarrassing thing is that after I finished presentation, one participant asked me few questions, even the experts didnt ask. Actually, it was my mistakes for not well prepared but I just tried to explain some. However, that was not correct. Luckily, one expert is Cambodian who now live and work in USA, so then he helped me to provide the good explaination for Cambodian case.

My senior collegue who accompanied me to join this course try to console me that it was good enough what I have done for the first time but I still feel not well.

Hmmm, now i cant do anything to change the situation but what i should do is to remember this experience and try to understand more about general information related to the workplace and financial system in Cambodia so that it wont happen again.

Anyway, tomorrow is my last day in Singapore, so good. Really miss my family, friends and our country.

.

2 comments:

TD said...

Aiyo,,,no need to regret. no one can do better, i think...

Phakdey said...

no, at least one can do better, that is u neng na hahaha........